A game developed in Python, using its versatility to include various algorithms like Reinforcement Learning into the game. Aim to enhance the present game and to build a game bits if superb ideas persists.
- Python is the new big word and game development has been fascinating from a long time! Here you can learn both of them.
- Implementation and learning of image processing will be an important part.
- Know what "interfacing" is all about. Hint: It's not that easy.
- An interesting example for learning OOPS.
Planned Schedule :
- Built on basic concepts of OOP and image processing.
- Implement interfacing and potential to use Arduino.
- Learning algorithms on enemy sprites involving speed and position.
- Phase 1: Learning pygame and building small pygame bits.
- Phase 2:
- Improvement in the present pygame project (and if a fascinating idea persists, working on both of them).
- Adding features.
- Making use of adaptive thresholding in image processing.
- Implementing image processing for 'Eye-Detection'.
- Interfacing for player movement using movement of 'Eye'.
- For errors we will be using ROS (Robotics Operating System)
Phase 4: Learning Manimations